I am so sorry I’m late. I was supposed to have this article ready for you all a little earlier. However this article is special to me and took a lot of reworking. Many of us, have a story. This story is something that we have been telling ourselves for the majority of our lives, beginning with what we were told throughout our childhood. How many of you remember the story of not being good enough? How many of you remember the story of something being wrong with you whenever you make a mistake? How many of you remember only feeling worthy when you made the right choice? I do.
These stories we tell ourselves, that we have agreed with are the very things keeping us chained and caged up. I wanted to challenge all of my readers, including myself to let these stories go and create new ones for ourselves. I believe that each and every one of us have a vision of who we want to become and are already on our journey there. So instead of cosigning to everything people say to us, why not start agreeing to what we say about ourselves. We are everything that we are made to be. Here are a few positive quotes on letting go.
12 Inspirational Quotes On Letting Go
- “All you gotta do is chill out… Let go of control and chill out…Let it be, trust.” -Abraham Hicks
- “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation over, you cannot move forward.” -Steve Maraboli
- “No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.” -Haroki Murakami
- “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we settle for.” -Mandy Hale
- “Be willing to let go of everything – your home, your location, the clothes you wear, your name… Let it all go to create what you want. Then you’re going to be better for everybody.” -Grant Cardone
- “Holding on is believing that there is a past. Letting go is knowing that there is a future.” -Dapne Rose Kingma
- “In the process of letting go, you will loose many things from your past, but you will find yourself.” -Deepak Chopra
- “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.” -Octavia Butler
- “The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did.” -Faraaz Kazi
- “Nothing ever happens like you imagine it will, but then again, if you don’t imagine, nothing happens at all.” -John Greene
- “If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you are allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.” -Shannon Alder
- Everybody’s got a past. The past does not equal the future unless you live there.” -Tony Robbin
I really hope you enjoyed these wonderful quotes about letting go and I hope you choose to engage in the challenge of plunging yourself forward into the future with no strings attached to the past. Feel free to include any additional quotes pertaining to letting go in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this, please share with family and friends.