I want to share with you a secret of mine. A secret that only you and I can know about because you see, I am only human. I have am learning how to truly believe in myself. Yes, you read correctly. Even I struggle with this. I have put a lot of my dreams on hold simply because I did not believe in myself enough, to put my dreams to action. I was inconsistent, sparks of random inspiration, but my fear of commitment got in the way.
You see believing in yourself gives you the momentum you need to see yourself to the finish line when no one else believed you could. Believing in yourself will prove those who believe in your potential right, and prove to you just how strong you are. Believing in yourself will move mountains if necessary.
Here are some of the quotes that have helped me to create strong belief in myself as a woman and oh- what a wonderful, empowering feeling which lies within me. Read these out loud to yourself every morning to begin strengthening your belief in yourself.
16 Believe In Yourself Quotes
- “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions… do your thing and don’t care if they like it.” -Tina Frey
- “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go and look to a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” -Bruce Lee
- “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.” -Richelle Goodrich
- “Talk to yourself like you would someone you love.” -Brene Brown
- “The more you believe in yourself, the more the world believes in you.” -Isa Zapata
- “Pursue your dreams. you will be amazed about what you can achieve.”-Rene Roswell
- “As the sun knows; even the sky is not the limit.” -Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “Don’t allow anyone to determine how far you can take you dreams.” -Troy Gathers
- “In order to be a success, you must think like success.” -Amaka Imani
- “Don’t limit yourself to the skies when there is a whole galaxy out there.” -Bianca Frazier
- “Dare to believe that you make a significant difference in our world.” -Dana Acuri
- “I have to learn to find that inner core of strength that I am definitely made up of and stretch it into areas where I don’t always use it.” -Jodie Andrefski
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” -Lucille Ball
- “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” -Maxwell Maltz
- “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” -Malcolm S. Forbes
- “It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.” -W.C. Fields
If you love this collection of Believe In Yourself quotes, please share this article with family and friends. If we have left any quotes out, feel free to comment them below. We love to hear from you!