The biggest thing that makes Monet360.net so unique is that we encourage and uplift you on your pursuit to accompishing your dreams. One of our main goals are to inspire you through the powerful art of fashion. What better way to inspire than to shed light on opportunities that are opening up with in the fashion industry? Let’s get started.
Chanel is currently seeking a Fashion Advisor/ Ambassador to be the contact point between the brand and their clients. If chosen for the position, you would represent Chanel so of course, excellent customer service skills are required. You also need to be knowledgeable of all products in order to adequately answer client questions.
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service at all times
- Be “floor-ready” when working to best represent the House of Chanel
- Provide clients with prompt, professional, warm, and courteous service
- Assist boutique management with all client service functions as needed
- Achieve assigned sales and productivity goals; work with managers to enhance and develop business
- Process all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain consistent follow-up with clients regarding the status of their repairs
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all systems as they relate to customer service (POS and fashion intranet)
- Answer client questions relating to product and billing on a daily basis. Tools include product books, fashion intranet, and managers.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures; proactively work with management to continually understand and embrace our operational foundation
- Be an actively contributing team member; communicate effectively and look to collaborate to foster a strong team environment
- Minimum of 3 years luxury fashion selling experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite a must
- Experience and proven success in client service in a luxury environment needed
- Standing and lifting up to 20 pounds required
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours and adjust to changing schedules a must
- Strong organization, communication and follow-up skills are essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
Stay tuned for more opportunities.