I bet you are wondering why we did this special on Deepak Chopra. Deepak Chopra has been an inspiration amongst the most successful for generations now. Deepak Chopra is a motivational speaker known throughout the world for the seeds of knowledge that he spreads around the world. Deepak Chopra is an artist; a writer who understands the human mind then uses the knowledge to be of service to others, seeking the knowledge. Deepak Chopra has changed many lives or has added to the fulfillment of one’s destiny. Check out what he has to say below.
31 Quotes From Deepak Chopra
1. Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.
2. When you make a choice, you change the future.
3. To acquire true self power, you have to feel beneath no one, be immune to criticism and be fearless.
4. You alone are the judge of your worth and your goal is to discover infinite worth in yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks.
5. Mathematics expresses the values that reflect the cosmos, including orderliness, balance, harmony, logic and abstract beauty.
6. If you focus on success, you will have stress. If you focus on excellence, success will be guaranteed.
7. Nothing brings down walls as surely as acceptance.
8. You will be transformed by what you read.
9. In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.
10. You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.
11. It would be helpful if the universe would give us one big clue, or a giant compass, if you will, pointing to the direction we should be taking. In fact, the compass is there. To find it, you need only look inside yourself to discover your soul’s purest desire, its dream for your life.
12. Success in life could be defined as the continued expansion of happiness and the progressive realization of worthy goals. Success is the ability to fulfill your desires with effortless ease. And yet success, including the creation of wealth, has always been considered to be a process that requires hard work, and it is often considered to be at the expense of others. We need a more spiritual approach to success and to affluence, which is the abundant flow of all good things to you. With knowledge and practice of spiritual law, we put ourselves in harmony with nature and create with carefreeness, joy, and love.
13. There is a hidden meaning behind all events and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution.
14. Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate. The only way to get anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go & it will be yours forever.
15. If you obsess over whether you are making the right decision, you are basically assuming that the universe will reward you for one thing and punish you for another.
16. Even when you think you have your life all mapped out, things happen that shape your destiny in way you might never imagined.
17. If you try to get rid of fear and anger without knowing their meaning, they will grow stronger and return.
18. There are many aspects to success; material wealth is only one component. But success also includes good health, energy, and enthusiasm for life, fulfilling relationships, creative freedom, emotional and psychological stability, a sense of well being and peace of mind.
19. Happiness for a reason is just another form of misery because the reason can be taken away from us at anytime.
20. The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself.
21. To make the right choices in life, you have to get in touch with your soul. To do this, you need to experience solitude, which most people are afraid of, because in the silence you hear the truth and know the solutions.
22. Silence is the great teacher and to learn its lessons you must pay attention to it. There is no substitute for the creative inspiration, knowledge, and stability that come from knowing how to contact your core of inner silence.
23. The more boundless your vision, the more real you are.
24. Think Positive.
25. The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.
26. Good luck is opportunity meeting preparedness.
27. Never forget that you are not in the world; the world is in you. When anything happens to you, take the experience inward. Creation is set up to bring you constant hints and clues about your role as co-creator. Your soul is metabolizing experience as surely as your body is metabolizing food.
28. The direction of life is from duality to unity.
29. Never forget your real identity. You are a luminous conscious stardust being forged in the crucible of cosmic fire.
30. Without silence, there cannot be any real appreciation in life, which is as delicate in its inner fabric as a closed rosebud.
31. Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.
Have anymore to add?
Show your support by liking Monet360° on Facebook by Clicking Here