1. Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak.
2. The Supreme Art of War is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
3. You have to believe in yourself
4. What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.
5. Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
6. Many calculations lead to victory and few calculations lead to defeat.
7. Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.
8. Can you imagine what I would do if I could do it all?
9. A leader leads by example, not by force.
10. Opportunities are multiplied as they are seized.
The Art of War is an amazing book. The author Sun Tzu gives insight and wisdom on strategies and tactics of war. His wisdom can be applied to many aspects of life, including climbing the ladder of success.
I hope you all enjoyed.