Here, I have compiled a list of Rastafarian Quotations that I thought were awesome in aspiring and uplifting the soul.
Check them out below.
1. As man’s faculty attains a higher level of development and sophistication, so do his wants in life.
2. Planning is the basis of rational and sustained use of capital, manpower, and time in the acceleration of economic development.
3. Every labourer is a father, his labour is his child. Choose your project carefully and achieve it worthily.
4. Once a person has decided upon his life work and is assured that in doing the work for which he is best endowed and equipped, he is still filling a vital need, what he then needs is faith and integrity, compiled with courageous spirit so that no longer preferring himself to the fulfillment of his task, he may address himself to the problems he must solve in order to be effective.
5. Rich and poor have always existed and always will.
6. There is only one way to solve the poverty problem and that is work. Whoever does not work because he does not want to is lazy.
7. Lasting progress can only be built on deep and enduring foundations. When a solid foundation is laid, if the mason is able and his materials are good, a strong house can be built.
8. To develop oneself, one has to develop ones own initiative and perseverance- a man has to strive in order to grow.
9. Life is like a theater. One must not try to understand it all at once and immediately. It is no longer amusing.
10. Man may at onset, control the direction which events take place, but once his choice is made, events soon escape his control and history, proceeds by its own force and momentum.