Yet another great author. Perhaps so great that he was worth making several trips to the bookstore with a pen and pad in order to study and take notes. I was determined to read Rich Dad, Poor Dad and was amazed to find how much I did not know about success.
I love Robert Kiyosaki because he articulates his words in a way where it is easy to understand and grasp what it is he is striving to show you. It is almost as if he creates a mental picture by the painting and careful choice of words.
Here are a few of my favorite quotes that will aid in changing or transforming your life!
1. I would rather welcome change than to cling to the past.
2. Hope drains your energy. Action creates it.
3. Money is really just an idea.
4. Complaining about your current position in life is worthless. Have a spine and do something about it instead.
5. The fear of being different prevents most people from seeking new ways to solve their problems.
6. Everyone can tell you the risk. An entrepreneur can see the reward.
7. Find the game where you can win, and then commit your life to playing it; and play to win.
8. The trouble with school is they give you the answer before the exam. That’s not life.
9. It is more important to grow your spirit that cuts your dreams.
10. It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power.
11. The fear of being different is what keeps people from seeking new ways to solve their problems.
12. Intelligence solves problems and produces money. Money without financial intelligence is mobey soon gone.
13. F.O.C.U.S- Follow On Course Until Successful
14. When people are lame, they love to blame.
15. It does not take money to make money.
16. When times are bad, the real entrepreneurs emerge.