The Alchemist was the first book I read by Paulo Coelho. The Alchemist opened my eyes to wisdom that I had never thought about before in the way that it was presented.
When creating your life and on the path to achieving your success, I definitely recommend reading The Alchemist. Below, I have compiled some of my personal favorite quotes of Paulo Coelho.
1. At every moment of our lives, we all have one foot in a fairy tale and the other in the abyss.
2. Choosing a path means having to miss out on others.
3. Life attracts life.
4. Nothing can substitute experience.
5. Your eyes show the strength of your soul.
6. How much I missed simply because I was afraid.
7. Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice.
8. Fashion may renew itself every 6 months, but one thing remains the same; bouncers always wear black.
9. If you can concentrate always on the present, then you will be a happy man.
10. Life moves very fast. It rushes us from heaven to hell in a matter of seconds.
11. Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.
12. People never learn anything by being told, they have to find out for themselves.
13. You are what you believe yourself to be.