I don’t know about you, but Napoleon Hill became an extremely influential person in my evolution from a sheep to a lioness. Napoleon Hill aided in my ability to take control of my mind and my ability to go from victim to victor.
Napoleon dedicated much of his life to decoding the secrets of success. Author of “Think and Grow Rich”, or “The Laws for Success”, manages to break down in detail the exact formula for success in every aspect of our lives.
Below, I have compilated a few of his quotes to keep us, entreprenuers on our toes!
1. Any ideas, plans or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.
2. Persistance is to the character of man as carbon is to steel.
3. We refuse to believe that which we do not understand.
4. Put your foot upon the neck of criticism by reaching a decision and not worrying about what other people think, do or say.
5. A dream is a goal with a deadline.
6. If you are not learning while you are earning, you are cheating yourself out of the better portion of your compensation.
7. Action is the real measure of intelligence. Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing.
8. Set your mind to a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.
9. Whenever your desires are strong enough, you will appear to have superhuman powers to achieve.
10. Every adversity, every failure,and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
11. Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds.
12. You are the master of your own destiny. You can influence, direct, and control your own environment. You can make your life whatever you want it to be.
Do you have any quotes to add? I want to hear from you?